Thursday, August 28, 2014

Why I Haven't Blogged In A Few Weeks..

Hey y'all!

I'm finally blogging after a short break! I've had so much going on that's needed my full attention that I've had to put this on the back burner, but I'm back now! Here's a little about what's been going on!


  • I started my last semester of college on Wednesday, August 25th!
  • I petitioned for graduation and was approved! 
  • We moved this past Saturday, and I've been helping get everything set up and put together.
  • Dallas and I are flying to Illinois this weekend for his aunt's wedding! (Expect a post with lots pictures!)


And that's about it! I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but it really is!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile, and hopefully there won't be anymore long breaks like this!

I hope you've all had a wonderful few weeks, and remember...


5 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting your last semester!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back!!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have absolutely no idea what GFC is, please explain to me! I'd love to follow you on your blog! I'll do that right now!

      -B

      Delete
  2. You started your last semester? Congratulations! I just started my first one :) Excited for the upcoming post about the wedding - I love weddings!!

    Mikkaela :)
    http://thesouthwesternprepster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so exciting! College is a fun time! I love weddings as well, and look forward to posting all about it!

      -B

      Delete
  3. with all that stuff going on.. you're allowed the break!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete