Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Liebster Award & Who I'm Nominating!

Hey Y'all!

I was so graciously awarded the Liebster Award from Cassie @ SouthernBelleRamblings


Here are the rules: 

1. Post eleven facts about yourself
2. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you, and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees
3. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post
4. Let your nominees know they've been tagged- and no tag-backs!
5. Nominate blogs under 200 followers

So, here are my 11 facts! 

1. I'm the youngest child of 3. I have two older brothers.
2. I'm a makeup junkie, I have way too much and I can never get rid of any of it.
3. I'm about to start my last semester of college, and I'll have a degree in Business Administration.
4. I took dance for 12 years. I started at 2 years old and stopped when I was 14!
5. I have never broken a bone.
6. I love big hair. The bigger the hair, the closer to God.
7. I'm obsessed with DIY Pinterest projects.
8. My favorite color is yellow.
9. D and I will have been engaged a total of 2 & 1/2 years before we get married.
10. I'm obsessed with dogs. I want them all.
11. I always have my nails painted. Always. 

Questions Cassie had for me!
1. What made you decide to start a blog? I really just wanted a place to express myself with words and pictures, while being able to meet a wonderful group of people!
2. What is your favorite topic to blog about? Oh, if I had to pick one I'd say probably wedding planning, but makeup/beauty products have a close second!
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Macaroni and Cheese, for sure. 
4. What is your favorite color? Yellow!
5. Where is your favorite place to shop? I really love Kohls, but I also find my best deals at a local thrift shop!
6. What is your favorite eyeshadow palette? I just recently got the Naked Palette, but I'm still in love with the Naked 2. 
7. Where is your dream vacation spot? I would really like to go to Destin, Florida! 
8. If you could go on a date with a celebrity, who would you pick? Brantley Gilbert!
9. What is your favorite Starbucks drink? White Chocolate Mocha!
10. How would you describe your style? I actually have no idea. I don't really have a specific "style." If I like something, I get it. I guess you could say, I'm pretty simple. The most drastic thing I would wear is probably a statement necklace or something!
11. What is your dream job? I think if I could do anything in the world, it would probably be to do makeup! 

Here are my questions for y'all!
1. If you could go back and tell yourself at 16 something, what would it be?
2. What is your #1 go-to beauty product?
3. Favorite vacation spot?
4. What would you do if you won the lottery?
5. What's your favorite movie?
6. How did you come up with your blogger name?
7. What's one of the best memories you have?
8. What is your favorite tv show?
9. What's your zodiac sign?
10. Do you have any tattoos/what are they? If not, would you get any/what would they be?
11. What is the biggest decision you've ever had to make?

Here are my nominee's! Let me know if you respond, I'd love to read your answers! 
Stephanie @ SouthernMess
Marshall @ TheTallBlonde
Molly @ MollyMac
Miss Southern Prep @ MissSouthernPrep
Cassie @ CassieThriftier
Jenni @ FranklyMyDear


Enjoy Ladies!


2 comments:

  1. My favourite colour is yellow, too! Thank you for nominating me! I'll answer your questions asap! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award!!! how exciting
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete