Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What's Better Than Love?

Hey Yall!

This is going to be a short post because I have to leave for work soon! I feel like it's all I do anymore, but that's okay. I enjoy my job so much, especially because I get to meet new people everyday and give back to the community!

So, on July 23rd it was mine & D's 3 year anniversary! It really doesn't seem like three years have passed! 

It feels just like yesterday I was a carefree 17 year old in high school just hanging out one night when I met a cute guy through a mutual friend. Little did I know that cute guy (who I tried NOT to seem interested in) would sweep me off my feet in just a few short days, and then propose to me after a year & a half of dating!

It's really an amazing thing when you finally find the one. You no longer think "I wonder where I'll be in 5 years" because you know exactly where you'll be. With him. I feel extremely blessed to be able to say I met my (soon-to-be) husband at 17 years old, and I feel even more blessed to know that we'll have so much time together in life! 

So, in honor of our three year anniversary and the fact that I'm so in love with him (and fall even more in love everyday) here's a small picture post of us throughout these past 3 years! 

Enjoy!



















No comments:

Post a Comment