Sunday, September 14, 2014

I'm lacking...

Hey y'all! 

I'm so sorry for the breaks in between these posts.. I didn't want it to happen, but nevertheless it has and I apologize! 

I've been busy working, and I've decided to pick up another shift at work! 

Why? 

Because.. 


I BOUGHT A NEW CAR! 

With the help of D, I was able to purchase this beautiful 2011 Chevy Malibu, in the most beautiful color!

I'm absolutely ecstatic to be able to make this "big girl" purchase, even if I did sign my life away for the next few years. 

I think it's worth it! ;)

So, that's where I'm at. 

Working a good amount
Going to class every MWF, and doing all my online class stuff. (I'm taking 4 courses online & 1 on campus!)
And of course, wedding planning!


I do have an interesting post coming up soon, that's a $1 jewelry & beauty haul!

So, stay tuned! 

Until then,


stay classy!

-B


(Sorry I don't have the signature, I'm on my phone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment